This is a 25-hour/week position to be located at our corporate office in Okemos, MI.
Job Summary and Mission
This position contributes to iCare Repair’s success by playing a key role in the day-to-day financial operations of the company. He or she will be responsible for posting transactions, reconciling accounts and creating reports.
- No previous experience required but must be a self-motivated person and a go-getter
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Bookkeeping/accounting course work to include the completion of Principles of Accounting
- Have demonstrated ability to prepare and interpret financial data
- Have demonstrated experience with personal computers, including spreadsheet and word-processing software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create accounting data, initiate corresponding journal entries, and enter into finance/accounting system
- Reconcile accounting data including but not limited to, general ledger, vendor accounts and customer accounts on a periodic basis
- Verify electronic fund transfers (EFT) totals and check issue totals with banking institutions
- Create miscellaneous invoices and maintain appropriate records
- Handle telephone and written inquiries from internal and external sources including but not limited to, customer billings and vendor payments using proper grammar, punctuation, and etiquette
- Maintain related departmental records and files
- Flexible hours
- Employee discount program
- Experience working in a fast-growing company
We are looking forward to a new team player who can show great potential and leadership!